Image

Doll changing physiognomy 娃娃相由心生


This famous Japanese doll called 巿松人形 “ichimatsu ningyou” was a present from a Japanese good friend to Master Yap. Sharing this real story and hoping my friends that go to Japan will be careful when buying this type of dolls. Master Yap said, “The ichimatsu dolls was kept for a long time before it was being displayed, till I bought a new apartment. To have an aesthetic interior this doll was then being placed as a decorative piece. In mid of the year 2013, I was sleeping there for two nights. In the middle of the night I heard some noise similar to sound of rattling chain at night that woke me up. The next night around the same time of 3am, I heard the same noise again and it is even more intense, followed by a sound of a cup lid dropping to the floor. I thought it might probably have been blown off by the fan. It never came to my sense that it was anything to do with any spiritual presence. I don’t usually sleep there as it was for my convenience sake of having a nearer place to rest. One afternoon after a long absence I came back to this condominium for a rest. Upon arrival I saw all the lights in the toilet have been turned on so I thought I was careless that I didn’t switch it off during last time when I left the place. The next day I went to this condo again and I found all the lights were turned on again. I began to feel something is wrong. The next day I brought a friend to witness that I switch off all the lights.  After that I came back after a few days and I that found all the lights are on again. But yet I still refused to belief that spirits are able to physically move objects. So to be safe I summoned an electrician to do a thorough checking on the electrical in the unit to make sure of any short circuit or problems. The electrician checked and confirmed that nothing is wrong and to be sure I hired yet another electrician to double check. The answer is the same that both of them confirmed there was no issues or problems with the unit electrical. Lastly I also changed the locks to be sure. But it is still occurring and the lights will be turned on randomly.  After one week when I returned again the lights was turned on. I was very angry so I went to the toilet and rooms shouted trying to summon anything to appear or come out but there wasn’t any respond nor anything ever happened.

I am a Buddhist and I began to recall my masters teaching’s that all evil or spirits must dwell in a statue like objects to reside. So I started to search around to see what can be resided. And I saw this doll and I remembered that some Japanese dolls are made out of real hair. As there was only one statue around so I went to it and placed my hand on top of the doll head and use our methods to chant and sealed the doll. And I never thought I was skilled as it was never put into practiced till now. Strangely nothing ever happened after that and all the lights do not turn on anymore.

Later after some weeks I went back there to take a rest again and during the state of being half asleep or dreamlike mode, I saw myself looking for the spirit and saw the doll beside my bed and there was a kid inside the doll seated with both hands clasp on the head. I suddenly felt angry and I wanted to hit it with my hands but there was a lot of voice preventing and telling me to stop. Shortly I was awaken and I called my master to seek for advice as I do not wish to keep the doll but dare not to destroy it. My master said he will come to settle the doll when the time is right". www.ziweidoushubazi.blogspot.com November 2014

Before
没有生命的洋娃娃,
是否会相由心生?
Can a doll without life have a facial expression from the heart?
                                                   
 





After
All the dolls were brought back with a happy expressions before the incident happened